Animal Hospital Policy
Village Animal Clinic Policies
- To allow ample time for all patients and scheduled surgical procedures, we operate primarily by appointment. However, walk-ins are always welcome! Emergency cases shall always receive top priority, which is why occasional appointment delay is inevitable. Please realize that we make a sincere attempt to see each client on time.
- For your convenience, drop-off appointments are available. A ‘drop off’ means you could bring your pet at the time that works best for you and leave him or her with us for a couple of hours. Usually we will ask you to drop off sometime in the morning so our vets can examine the patient in between appointments or at the time purposely reserved for admitted patients. Once the doctor is done, they will give you a call to go over the diagnosis and to give you discharge instructions.
- For the safety of all animals in our care, we require that all vaccinations be up to date. Even though we make every effort to make our patients feel comfortable during visits, they may be a little uneasy about new people, new surroundings and other pets. We recommend that animals be placed on a leash or in pet carriers before entering the waiting room.
Patient Arrival Policy
- For your protection, and that of others, all dogs must be on a leash and properly controlled while in the waiting area or exam rooms. All cats must be presented in an appropriate cat carrier or on a leash.
- We require full payment at the time that services are rendered. For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Cash, CareCredit and Personal Checks.